Monday, November 12, 2007

Getting the links to work properly

Thanks to all of you who have signed up to receive updates to the Zakar Art Blog through the Google Group. Please be patient with me as I fumble my way through figuring out how to make the links to eBay work properly. If you have received multiple updates of the same postings I am truly sorry.

For those of you who would like to receive updates but don't have a Google account or do not wish to join the Google Group, click on the "comment" at the bottom of this post and indicate that you wish to receive updates of the Zakar Art blog. Indicate your email address and that you wish to be updated when I post new images on the Zakar Art blog. Your comment to me is private and will not be posted on this blog.

Chris Carter

No comments: